We aim to treat our patients courteously at all times and expect our patients to treat our staff in a similarly respectful way. It is your responsibility to keep your appointments, inform us of your past illnesses, medication, hospital admissions and any other relevant details.
Our mission statement
- Farnham Park Health Group aims to provide the highest possible standards of clinical and patient care.
- We are determined to create a warm and welcoming environment for our patients.
- We want to treat them and our staff with sensitivity, kindness and respect at all times.
- Above all we want our patients to feel they have been looked after in a professional and sympathetic manner.
- We aim to be a pro-active, learning organisation striving for excellence, communication, innovation, and reflection.
Code of conduct
We have a code of conduct to help make everyone’s visit to the surgery as safe and as pleasant as possible:
- Please keep all fire exits and disabled spaces clear at all times. If your child has used any of the toys, please ensure they are cleared away and do not pose a tripping hazard, particularly to elderly patients whose vision may be impaired.
- The use of mobile phones in the surgery is prohibited.
- We expect patients to be considerate to our staff and fellow patients at all times.
- Sometimes GP appointments over run for reasons beyond our control, we ask for your patience and understanding.
- Patients who are rude, aggressive and violent or who persistently fail to attend appointments will be asked to leave the Practice and seek care elsewhere.
- We have an open door policy for accepting new patients providing they live within our catchment area and are eligible for treatment. If however a patient is not accepted for any other reason, an explanation will be provided.