Jean Pascua ~ Physician Associate
Physician Associates are employed by the Farnham Primary Care Network working with the four Farnham Practices.
Their role is to support doctors in the diagnosis and management of patients. The PA’s work under the supervision of a doctor within each practice.
Their role includes
- taking medical histories from patients
- performing physical examinations
- diagnosing illnesses
- seeing patients with long-term chronic conditions
- performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- analysing test results
- developing management plans
- providing health promotion and disease prevention advice for patients.